Hollywood heartthrob Robert De Niro caused a bit of a stir in London when he bought a super stylish apartment in South Bank in 2001.Now the trendy pad at The Jam Factory which De Niro paid £750,000. It’s now on the market, but what’s the price tag?
- How much did Robert De Niros London apartment sell for?
- London Penthouse Apartment by Amos and Amos
- Keys to posh London apartment worth £3.2m up for grabs for the price of a bottle of prosecco
- Inside Strictly star Ore Oduba’s stylish London apartment
- Photo: Chelsea star Alvaro Morata poses with his wife at his London apartment